Graduate Candidate Manager
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
We are a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy with a brand new, refurbished officein the heart of Windsor, Berkshire. Firefly specialise in Finance and Accountancy within the Thames Valley. We are looking for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic graduates to join our team, looking for a rewarding and challenging career in recruitment and sales.
Your role as a Candidate Manager will involve effectively generating and building strong candidate relationships and to successfully match and place them within the vacancies generated by our business development team.
You will receive excellent training, and all the necessary tools to assist you in developing and succeeding. Firefly operate a very team orientated environment, whilst you will also be responsible for individual targets to compliment business growth!
- Proactively sourcing new candidates through creative advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Maintaining relationships with existing candidates to ensure their expectations are being met
- Assessing candidates experience through calls and meetings, arranging interviews and managing the interview process
- Liaising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. In return, you’ll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
- Becoming an expert in your field, being able to effectively advise candidates and clients on the process and market
- Managing the offer process; negotiating offers with clients and candidates to ultimately secure revenue for the business
- We are looking for people with natural sales ability and multi-tasking skills.
- Potential Candidate Managers should be driven to succeed, and resilient. Natural competitiveness and ambition are also highly beneficial.
- You’re now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
- We offer a great working culture within a driven and supportive team
- We offer lots of benefits to keep the team driven, such as free breakfast and fruit, and team lunches on ‘Fun Food Fridays’
- A suggestion box is also in the office to ensure that everyone’s thoughts are taken on board and we create the best working environment possible
- We also recognise that everyone needs to let their hair down! Firefly hold regular quarterly events including team building exercises and fun days out. These have included the Queens Cup Polo at Guards, Henley Regatta, It’s a Knockout, Windsor Races and boating trips!
- Bonus & Commission scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking in Windsor
- Weekly competitions
- Early finish Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Team incentive based trips